[sword-devel] Rapier Nokia tablet frontend

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Jan 21 03:08:32 MST 2008

Here is a question from sword-support and my response.
The source code package is here:

> Rapier for Maemo Linux has been released for the Nokia N810 (already
ran on
> 800 & 770) and is a sword based app.  I was wondering why there's no
> of it on the main crosswire.org site?
> I don't have the url handy at the moment.

Very interesting, because we know nothing about it and we have been
asked if we have a Nokia tablet software.

It is possible to develop software using the Sword library and not tell
us about it. Obviously that's each developer's own decision.

	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland