[sword-devel] Rapier Nokia tablet frontend

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Jan 21 03:08:32 MST 2008

Here is a question from sword-support and my response.
The source code package is here:
http://repository.maemo.org/extras/pool/bora/free/source/r/rapier/

> Rapier for Maemo Linux has been released for the Nokia N810 (already
ran on
> 800 & 770) and is a sword based app.  I was wondering why there's no
mention
> of it on the main crosswire.org site?
>
> I don't have the url handy at the moment.

http://hurdygurdy.dyndns.org/maemosword/

Very interesting, because we know nothing about it and we have been
asked if we have a Nokia tablet software.

It is possible to develop software using the Sword library and not tell
us about it. Obviously that's each developer's own decision.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland