[sword-devel] How to get vowels in the Arabic bible module?

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jan 21 01:43:51 MST 2008

Irrespective of this labour of love etc, I do doubt that vowel signs can
be copyrighted.

I would think if the Van Dyke is public domain so this is , unless there
are more profound revisions done. In fact all printed editions I have
ever seen, have the vocalisation present, so this is not copyrightable IMHO.

Just because you put your mind to getting something from paper to
electrons does not create a copyright.

Peter