[sword-devel] modules upload etc - suggestion

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 15 12:39:13 MST 2008

Karl,

If you'd like to contribute code to make mvnforums, linux, and our new
community site all use a common passwd repository, I'd welcome it.  I
actually tried to port htpasswd code to java so the community site would
share our svn passwd repo.  My code produces what looks like an htpasswd
hash, and validates against itself, but my code and htpasswd won't
validate against eachother.  Code is here if you want to have a look:

http://crosswire.org/svn/crosswire-java/trunk/src/org/crosswire/utils/HTPassword.java