[sword-devel] OLPC interest still?

DJ Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:38:25 MST 2008

Having started at least one of those conversations, I still mildly
have an interest.  Especially as I've learned Python since then. :)

It seemed that the conversation ended with people thinking the intent
was to get sword stuck on the the laptops before they ship, which
obviously isn't going to happen (and definatly weren't my original
thoughts.)

As I said, I'm still mildly interested, but I don't know how involved
I can be in the short term as I have many other plates spinning (and
falling down.)

-DJ