[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries and empty footnotes

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Mon Jan 14 09:32:26 MST 2008

On Thursday 10 January 2008 21:04:30 Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jan 2008, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> > Try adding this to the .conf file:
> >

> > GlobalOptionFilter=OSISFootnotes
> ...and it works perfectly. Thank you very much for saving me from
> hours of futile work debugging nonexistent bug in BibleTime.

Chris (Little -- I believe you are the right person),

I think the module is working well enough for more public consumption.
Could you put it on the Sword servers?  I currently have a very dodgy
internet connection, so I won't be able to upload a new version.  If
you download my last version:

you will just have to change the .conf to include the line Troy

"The one day you'd sell your soul for something, souls are a glut."

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/