[sword-devel] Calvin's Commentaries - new module

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Tue Jan 8 11:43:13 MST 2008

Hi all,

I did some more work on this, and I reckon I'm ready for public testing.
Changes include:

- list of books in the .conf, as suggested by someone on the list
- fixed the book of Psalms, Zechariah and Malachi, which had slightly
  different ThML, causing them to import incorrectly.
- a couple of fixes to the source of John 1, which I've also sent
  upstream (CCEL) as ThML patches.

All of the links below remains as they were, they have been updated with
new files.  For the impatient, it should just be a matter of getting
the .osis.bz2 and the .conf, bunzipping it and running osis2mod:

osis2mod ...something/modules/comments/zcom/calvinscommentaries
calvinscommentaries.versified.osis 0 2 3

Obviously, there may still be errors, but there is no way I can check
all of it, and everything I've come across so far now seems to be in
order, and I've been enjoying using it myself :-)

Regards,

Luke

http://lukeplant.me.uk/misc/sword/calvinscommentaries.versified.osis.bz2
http://lukeplant.me.uk/misc/sword/calvinscommentaries.conf

--
"The first ten million years were the worst. And the second ten
million, they were the worst too. The third ten million, I didn't enjoy

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/