[sword-devel] sword-devel Digest, Vol 46, Issue 8

Alonso Graterol alonso.graterol at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:25:26 MST 2008

> Message: 6
> Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 17:54:02 -0800
> From: Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org>
> Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Problems with imp2ld not responding
> To: SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum <sword-devel at crosswire.org>
>
> I also see no problem with imp2ld and would recommend upgrading to the
> latest build that I just posted.
>
> --Chris

    I just installed svn build with no different result than before. Same
symptoms. I did not say it before, I'm running kernel 2.6.22.15
    After trying svn version and uninstall it I installed version 1.5.8.
This was the last one ran successfully on my previous 32bit system running
kernel 2.6.14.3. Unfortunately  now I receive a segmentation fault instead
of symptoms described in previous post.
    If I can be of further help to solve this issue please let me know.

Alonso