[sword-devel] M'Cheyne's Bible Reading Calendar (was Daily Devotional Module)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 10:33:12 MST 2008

I recall vaguely that one of my Excel cells contained a typo.  I think I
mistyped Philippians somewhere.

btw.  Anyone who'd like a Java ME version (for mobile phones), download from
http://go-bible.googlegroups.com/web/M%27Cheyne%27sDailyBread2.2.4.zip
http://go-bible.googlegroups.com/web/M%27Cheyne%27sDailyBread2.2.4.zip

It was during the making of this some weeks ago that I encountered the typo.

David