[sword-devel] Fwd: New French Bibles

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 1 13:21:34 MST 2008

David Haslam wrote:
> These links are broken now!   :-((
>
> The Bible Martin, 1744, a french revision of the Geneva Bible, available
>  here: http://biblemartin.keo.in/

We've had a beta module of this for a while. It will be released as soon
as we ship BibleCS 1.5.10.

> A French version of Strong's Concordance available for download here:
>  http://concordance.keo.in/telechargez.html or directly here:
>  http://concordance.keo.in/strong.rar ( I am the webmaster of the site and
>  you have my permission to download it).

This isn't Strong's, it's the French versions of OLBHEB (psuedo-BDB) and
OLBGRK (pseudo-Thayer). They are copyrighted (and not by you).

> A French biblical dictionary, Dictionnaire Wetfall, available for download
>  here: http://biblemartin.keo.in/telechargements.html or by cliking here:
>  http://biblemartin.keo.in/westphal.rar

Like you said, the site is down. And there's nothing in the Wayback
machine. :( Maybe it will reappear.

--Chris