[sword-devel] Weddings .......

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Feb 27 09:00:03 MST 2008

Hi there ......

Forgive this blatantly off-topic cry for help.  I've just had a sad
e-mail from my friend.  I am going over to New York in June to take part
in her wedding at an Episcopal church on Staten Island.  She has sent me
a cry for help.  The Priest has been called away by his Bishop and can
no longer officiate.  Can I do the whole thing?  I'd love to, and I'd be
glad to.  I haven't a clue whether it would be legal.

Any knowledgeable answers here?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com