[sword-devel] Is there a converter for Bible mod?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 26 02:04:13 MST 2008

jamestech wrote:
> I find some version in plan txt? how could I change it myself?

The modules that you think are in plain text are not necessarily in
plain text. They're externally indexed and do not necessarily occur in
any particular order. Even if they do occur in verse order, since they
do not include verse references, there is no way to know whether every
verse you might be expecting between Gen 1:1 and Rev 22:21 is is present
within the file.

We don't support text export, but instead encourage you to use our API
and will help you to use our API within your application.

--Chris