[sword-devel] adding language/translation?

Radoslav Schudich ssuuddoo.dev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 00:53:36 MST 2008

Hi, can somebody help me to add Slovak language to  the SWORD project?
I do not know if there was any effort to add this in the past, because
I didnt find any post regarding this. I am not the translator, can use
the official roman catholic translation or contact person who is in charge
of this.

What steps do I have to do to add the Slovak language to the official
bible translation MODULES list to download from crosswire.org?

ssuuddoo a na t gmail ddoott com