[sword-devel] Free Bible texts from the Catholic Bible Society (was Other Bible Texts)

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 20:34:56 MST 2008

--- avolunteer DrStovallFoundation <pythondrs at yahoo.com> ha scritto:

> I am slow and do better creating than following the instructions.
> But if someone will give me a little guidance, I will
> make this Catholic English Bible into a Sword module.
>
> Many thanks Pedro,
> A Volunteer

For the time being I am asking them about other formats; either plain text or
rtf are better than cutting and pasting from the html pages.

Meanwhile it would be good to get and play with an XML editor. There are a
couple commercial ones (Oxygen and XMLSpy both look really good) but Jedit
(+XML plugin) is free.

Pedro.