[sword-devel] Free Bible texts from the Catholic Bible Society (was Other Bible Texts)

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 08:49:51 MST 2008

Hello guys;

I just received an email from Francisco Anta from "Sociedad Biblica Catolica
Internacional". They produce excellent Bibles in many languages, and their
objectives pretty much match what sword wants.

When I asked for permission to redistribute their text he said
------------(my translation)
For years now we have made available in our website
- LA BIBLIA LATINOAMERICANA
- EL LIBRO DEL PUEBLO DE DIOS
- THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY BIBLE (English)
- LA BIBLE DES PEUPLES (French).

http://www.sobicain.org/menu_biblia.asp

All are for free access and use, they are complete with notes, maps,
commentaries, liturgy, etc. Anyone can consult them with absolute freedom.

Now I need help...

- 4 Bibles are too much for me ;-).
- Anyone has good ideas on how to grab all that text into something that can be
OSISfied?

Pedro