[sword-devel] Compiling SWORD API using MinGW

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:08:59 MST 2008

Hi,

I think there is a buildtest.exe generated in the base directory which
you could just run to check the sword is working.

Also, you could try building one of the examples in the examples directory.

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)