[sword-devel] SwordReader - HTML Renderer Update

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 3 19:15:33 MST 2008

I have finished cleaning up the code, making things consistent and
closing up all known memory leaks and resource leaks.

I have also added support for a new tag <p></p>

I have commented (using doxygen) the entire interface (everything in my
.h file) so as to give anyone interested in contributing a place to go
and hopefully not be confused as to what I did.

I have a couple of optimizations I want to do, then I will begin
integration. Probably this week. I plan to do some major refactoring to
the SwordReader code along the way. So if you have uncommitted changes
or fixes. Commit them soon, or let me know and I  will hold off on
committing any new changes.

Oh and some good news, Greek renders perfectly as expected.

--
In Christ,
David Trotz