[sword-devel] osis2mod warnings (was Re: thml and scriprefs)

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 07:15:09 MST 2008

Hello;

I have yet another versification problem:

In my Bibles (including the printed versions) and in the online version from
the Vatican, there is no such thing as Malachi 4, instead those verses are at
the end of Malachi 3.

Moving them is not a big deal but I would like to keep the original as
faithfuly as possible. I am not sure how to make a cross reference yet but I
guess that would make sword print those verses twice. Is there a clean way out
of this?

Also, is it really a good practice to use the <q></q> elements? The Italian
version just uses the same "" anyways so there would be no visible change.

Pedro.

ps. JFYI I have traffic problems reaching crosswire:
traceroute to www.crosswire.org (64.140.154.250), 64 hops max, 52 byte packets
 1  * * *
 ... <snip>
15  ar5.phmaz.ip.att.net (12.123.142.153)  134.280 ms  136.400 ms  134.299 ms
16  * * *
17  * * *
18  * * *