[sword-devel] InstallMgr in python

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 04:29:35 MST 2008

Hi,

Try:
installMgr.installModule(swmgr,None,moduleName,source[1])

as 0 is the null pointer in C++, but should be replaced by None in python,
as 0 is taken to be a int.

Whenever you see No matching function for overloaded '%s', it will mean you
have been passing the wrong argument types in.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)