[sword-devel] SWORDWeb / MacOSX

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 2 16:41:34 MST 2008

I have struggled my way through compiling SWORDWeb binaries for Win32
and should be releasing a precompiled package shortly.

At BibleTech:2008 we had a request for a precompiled version for the
Mac.  Is there anyone who has successfully compiled libsword for the Mac
who is willing to try compiling the bindings/corba/orbitcpp/ folder?

This will probably require ORBit and orbitcpp installed first.  If you
can produce a binary, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for considering.

    -Troy.