[sword-devel] module statistics

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Mon Dec 29 04:18:17 MST 2008

Hi Peter,
I did the first version of that script years ago. DM did some fixes not too
long ago, I think.

The error message says that the perl module readbackwards is not yet
installed. I think that it should be available in Fedora. Troy has to install
the package.
The generated HTML can be easily replaced by a CSV output, I think. I could do
that as soon as the module is installed, I think.

Joachim

--
<>< Re: deemed
www.bibletime.info