[sword-devel] The Oxford Text Archive

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 26 04:34:41 MST 2008

The "Sacred texts" category also includes two copies of the English KJV.
One of these is the 1769 Oxford edition.

Direct links to the archive headers:

http://ota.oucs.ox.ac.uk/headers/1060.xml
http://ota.oucs.ox.ac.uk/headers/1060.xml
http://ota.oucs.ox.ac.uk/headers/1691.xml
http://ota.oucs.ox.ac.uk/headers/1691.xml

I also found a few more Bible texts, including German & Swedish Bibles,
English NT (Rheims) and the Book of Job in Aramaic.

-- David