[sword-devel] The outer reaches....

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 26 04:09:12 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> Just had a look through sourceforge and found that there is a world of
> less commonly referenced front ends and utilities

I would guess many of us know about these--or knew about them when they
were current, which most no longer are. Certainly I have no objection to
listing them, where appropriate, but they should include a caveat that
they may not work (or even compile) now.

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/irenaeus/  - another command line
> interface to SWORD

irenaeus (more notably a curses frontend than simply another CLI), for
example, did not work last time I tried to compile it--and that was
probably 5 years ago. I'd love to see it revived, since I though it was
a cool concept (if not necessarily useful to most people).

--Chris