[sword-devel] Fwd: [bt-devel] 64-bit Personal Commentary problems

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Dec 26 03:58:43 MST 2008

This has been sent to bt-devel for long time ago. I haven't had time
to look at it but I still think it's a sword library problem. Could
some library developer look at this?

--Eeli Kaikkonen

----- Edelleenvälitetty viesti lähettäjältä
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com -----
        Päiväys: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 11:08:43 -0400