[sword-devel] What language is the Q'eqchi' module?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 07:14:11 MST 2008

Hi Fred,

I usually try to be helpful, and 'go the extra mile' when I am able.
While working on  http://go-bible.org/ Go Bible , I have come across a huge
amount of useful links and information.
Much of this I have mentioned somewhere in the
http://jolon.org/vanillaforum/ Go Bible Forum .

I've been drawn into the CrossWire projects by my friend Peter von Kaehne,
who first mooted to Troy the idea for CrossWire to adopt Go Bible.

It would be great if (when Bibles International complete their
translation[s]) they could be
persuaded of the opportunities afforded by having their Bibles on the mobile
phone platform.

I have just added a link to BI in the  http://jolon.org/vanillaforum/ Go
Bible Forum .

With warmest Christian greetings,