[sword-devel] What language is the Q'eqchi' module?

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Dec 21 17:29:03 MST 2008

I have a friend who is an Inca from Peru who would LOVE a bible in her
native language, which is as I understand it Qechua or something like
that. pronounced sort of "ketch wah".

I see a Sword module named Q'echi' or Kekchi. I don't know one language
from the next, but it LOOKS to my fairly uneducated (in matters like this)
eye as if it might be a language from that region.

Can anyone advise me as to what it really is?

Thanks!

                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."