[sword-devel] New website - installation instructions

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Dec 21 01:36:53 MST 2008

DM Smith wrote:

> I didn't know about the alternate languages for Windows. No one has
> reported a problem yet. My hope is that Windows uses "Application
> Data" regardless of language, as this folder is created by the OS.

Here in Finland it's not uncommon to see systems which have both
"C:\Program files" and "C:\Ohjelmatiedostot" (or something like that, I
don't remember). Apparently some installers have hardcoded path and some
ask it from the system. Both work. I think we should find one way and
use it for all programs, if possible. Localized is preferred, of course.

--Eeli Kaikkonen