[sword-devel] Windows Self-Installer Modules

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 19 14:20:12 MST 2008

> But if it is required, wouldn't a better solution be for a discovery
> mechanism to be part of SWORD? Then it would be available for all
> platforms.

Sorry DM,  I tried to say that the current mechanism is in the SWORD
engine.  It is part of SWMgr and is activated if a [Globals]
AutoInstall= entry exists anywhere in the located SWORD configuration on
the system.

Granted, it may not be as cool as it should be, but this is another
topic for another time, I think.

  So, if on startup a "new" module was found that was not