[sword-devel] Entire Wycliffe Bible available at Wesley Center Online

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 15:35:40 MST 2008

A more authoritative online source to proofread from may be this Oxford:
University press, 1850. scholarly edition.

http://name.umdl.umich.edu/AFZ9170.0001.001

Print source: The Holy Bible, containing the Old and New Testaments, with
the Apocryphal books,
Wycliffe, John, d. 1384., Forshall, Josiah, 1795-1863., Madden, Frederic,
1801-1873.
Oxford: University press, 1850.

-- David