[sword-devel] Adding abbreviated names to the module conf file (was Re: isalnum(3) for i18n)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 07:27:01 MST 2008

On Dec 17, 2008, at 4:04 AM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

> I think an argument could be had for following scheme combining both
> proposals into following:
>
> [Config_entry]_original
>
> [Config_entry] [locale] and ubiquitous installation of a English
> locale
> which in turn would be returned by the machine if a locale is set but
> does not deliver.

The [xxx] mechanism is built into the type of file that is being
processed. The [xxx] is a section indicator.

It is possible to concatenate all the conf's together and have them
work (or at least it used to be possible:).

Within the [xxx] section the fields are being processed as a multi-
map, that is keys can be repeated.

It is on top of this mechanism that SWORD has imposed semantics.

In Him,
	DM