[sword-devel] Python swig bindings

cricketc at gmail.com cricketc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 21:06:46 MST 2008

For building the Python swig bindings, I ran ./autogen.sh,
./configure, make pythonswig, and make python_make, basically as it
says in bindings/swig/README.

However, in that README, it says to use make python_swig, instead of
pythonswig, which works. The docs should be consistent with the
makefile. However, since the next command is "make python_make," would
it be more consistent to change the make target to python_swig?

I'd just like the documentation to be accurate for sure, and it never
hurts for the commands to be consistent with each other.

Thanks,
Benjie