[sword-devel] Icon bar and redirects. (new website)

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:12:51 MST 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:28 AM, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Other than that the changes look good in a narrow window.
> Related to this. I know two people who, having vision problems,
> regularly set their monitor to 640x480 or 800x600. This would happen for
> them, too.

For catering 800x600 uses, it is recommend to use 780 px width to
allow some dynamic scrollbar, I read that somewhere long time ago.
That 780px width also look nice on 1024x766, 1280x1024, I haven't try
with higher resolution, I do not have the monitor/hardware :)

Note: you can try different browser, resolution, os, etc at

For 640x480, I really do not know, but according to my web stats, that
resolution is very minimal, the most visits are 1024x768 followed by

Tonny Kohar
Alkitab Bible Study
imagine, design, create ...