[sword-devel] CrossWire website up and running

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Dec 11 12:05:56 MST 2008

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> It's definetely better, much better!

Thanks!

> One small graphical glitch: When I hover over the platform icons they
> change their shape, namely grow taller. Nothing serious but looks weird
> and disturbing because the whole row changes, not just the single icon.
> This happens with FF3.0.4/Linux.

I am working on a better solution

> The SWORD Project section in home page has sentences without dots (quite
> strangely because the bulleted ones have those!)

Done

> I would advertise the FAQ a bit more.

Done

> Also it's said to be for "applications", but it's
> actually for CrossWire, modules and applications. Otherwise the FAQ is
> very nicely integrated. Is it updated automatically from the wiki?

It is not updated automatically. That would go beyond my capability. I
have time spamped my transfer in the wiki and can from time to time run
a diff.

> Also the Software section could be a main link in the linkbar.

Done

> The wide linkbar may be problematic for small browser windows (which are
> becoming more important because of raising amount of all kinds of
> handhelds which have internet connection).

I upped the size and upped the size. When I reached what I consider
400px across equivalent it started to break. Not at the menu. So that is
fine

> Good work all in all.

Thanks again

> The next big project is the Sword Project pages... :)

Will start soon

Peter