[sword-devel] IE6 problem Re: CrossWire website up and running

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 10 13:24:06 MST 2008

Some other platform notes:

IE7 looks the same as FF3 to me.

Chrome, Safari Mobile, & Safari (all based on WebKit) look okay, but
aren't rendering correctly. The gray title bars ("The SWORD Project",
"Bible Study Software", etc.) on the main page extend their color
through the entire <div>. So there's a solid gray box with the "The
SWORD Project" content, followed by a white divider, then a solid gray
box with all of the "Bible Study Software" content, then another
divider, etc. Other pages display similar faults. They are generally
passable (except when there's red text on burgundy background on a few
pages) but clearly not what was intended.

--Chris