[sword-devel] osis2mod

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 06:46:10 MST 2008

Several have asked for it.

Turns out that the problem was in the SWORD engine and not in the
osis2mod code. I wasn't able to fix the root problem, but was able to
work around the problem. As far as I know, it is bug free, but treat
it as beta code.

You can get a pre-compiled Linux version at:

My apologies to others in advance, I don't do Windows compiling.

In Him,