[sword-devel] Go Bible at CrossWire - a call for volunteers

d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 02:01:42 MST 2008

Hi everyone,

Now that Peter has included a link from the revamped home page
(http://crosswire.org/ ) to the CrossWire/GoBible page, I would like to issue
a call for volunteers to help in taking the project forward.  There is more to
do than any single one of us can manage, given all the other calls on our time
and resources.

Please visit my wiki page
(http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/User:David_Haslam ) and volunteer to
take on some of the tasks listed. By all means add further tasks, as and when
you identify a requirement. If you have suggestions, discuss them in my Talk
page, and/or send to the mailing list.

Join the relevant Go Bible Forum, Go Bible Google group, and Go Bible Dev
Google group, and Google code pages for Go Bible, as and when appropriate. You
can find all the relevant links in the side panel of the Team Go Bible blog
(http://gobible.blogspot.com/ ), which is more about the Go Bible vision than
the technical implementation.

Please keep me in the loop.

Yours in Christ's service,
David Haslam,
Cheshire, UK

PS. Apologies if you have already received this message - but it seems that
the original one never got through.