[sword-devel] My patches?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:35:18 MST 2008

So I've submitted two different patches to the list recently - one on
JIRA and the other directly on the list.  The one on JIRA fixed a bug
in localemgr and the one on the list fixed a few consistency issues as
well as added requested support for osishtmlhref filters.  I haven't
heard one word from anyone as to whether they've even bothered to look
at them or giving me any feedback.  Has anyone bothered?  They've
definitely not been included in r2212, so I was just checking to see
if the patches are horribly broken, etc.

--Greg