[sword-devel] [GnomeSword-developers] videos

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:30:03 MST 2008

2008/12/1 Eeli Kaikkonen <eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi>:
> On Mon, 1 Dec 2008, Matthew Talbert wrote:
>
>> Also, perhaps a demonstration of where all they can get help. The
>> manual, mailing list, irc.
>
> I'm not in a position to tell you what to do, but the topic is
> interesting and useful for other software, too (BibleTime etc).
> Therefore some opinions:
>
> Videos are very useful: at least what I can tell from myself and by
> browsing internet screeshots are the most interesting part of any
> software web page. Videos can give a live demonstration about what the
> application is and what it does and how it does it.

Just for context folks on the gnomesword list are discussing making
videos to demonstrate gnomesword. I don't know if other frontend
developers are subscribed there (as well as Eeli :) ) but you might
like to follow the thread for ideas or share experience. Or use this
post to start a non-GS specific thread on videos.

Regards,
Daniel