[sword-devel] Sword Docs

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 18:43:37 MST 2008

Troy,

I updated the documentation to now include a vastly larger amount of
information, even down to the individual structs, etc.  It now has all
of the gory details, from the looks of it to me.  Is that closer to
what was missing?  Does anyone else see missing data or areas for
improvement (If you have experience with Doxygen and think you'd
rather set certain values differently than I have to make things more
readable, by all means, please let me know.  This is my first use of
Doxygen).

--Greg