[sword-devel] Sword Docs

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Aug 30 15:18:14 MST 2008

The reason I ask is because on VerseKey the builtin stuff should now be
gone and the new VerseMgr is now showing up.  Also noticed that the
lowest level drivers are not showing up (eg., RawGenBook, zText, etc.).
  Maybe there is a config file somewhere that lists which classes should
be documented, or maybe how deep to go in the directory hierarchy?  Not
sure.

	-Troy.