[sword-devel] BibleTime 1.7.beta1 is released - please create binary packages

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Aug 27 23:22:41 MST 2008

Hi Greg,

you cannot run build/bibletime because BT expects to start from its final installation directory, so that it can find its data files by relative path lookups.
If you used build_debug.sh, run build/install/bin/bibletime instead after "make install", in case of build_release.sh this would be /usr/local/bin/bibletime.

Yes, we are trying to get rid of KDE dependencies. Sorry about the trouble.

God bless,

mg

am Donnerstag, 28. August 2008 um 02:09 schrieben Sie: