[sword-devel] NASB and LBLA (Re: Amplified Bible)

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sat Aug 23 04:13:48 MST 2008

A separate note not including the original requester...

What's keeping NASB and LBLA from being released?  Is anything actually
being improved, developed, or debugged in them, or for them?  If not,
why don't they get pushed out the door immediately?

I've been involved with The Sword Project for 2½ years, and my original
motivation was getting NASB and NIV in a workable UI.  How does anything
in the computer science field -- anything at all -- take more than 2
years to accomplish?