[sword-devel] Corba-bindings of sword

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Aug 19 09:28:18 MST 2008

Ok, I have a new installation done this time outside of ROOT, but a separate webapp swordweb, with the  swrodweb/src classes residing in a directory src next to it and the sword/bindings clsses copied into swordweb/WEB-INF/classes.

Now I am back to my original Nullpointer exception. All classes are found, but nothing works.

I had installed two Farsi bibles and one English, the ESV and have changed swordweb/WEB-INF/crosswire.properties accordingly. it reads

orbexe=swordorbserver
defaultBible=ESV

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------