[sword-devel] Corba-bindings of sword

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Aug 19 01:11:55 MST 2008

Further to below I looked at the page  init.jsp and got error messages which clarified what happens.

basically the two class directories utils and sword are not found. They are present , but not seen. I looked first for all seemingly or potentially relevant files (including obviously the source text of init.jsp) to find where there is an indicator or link to the class directories which I might be able to tweak to make it point my direction, but I found none (or none that I understood). I then simply grabbed the whole classes directory and moved it into various parts of the webapp up and down through other directories to see if this makes a difference, but I found none.

Bottomline, I probably messed the relative positioning of constituents and can not untangle it.

I also had a sniff around DM's own installation, but copying the layout did nothing for me.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------