[sword-devel] Corba-bindings of sword

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Aug 13 11:47:24 MST 2008

Hi everyone
Has anyone experience with compiling corba-bindings?

I am struggling and get all kinds of error messages re undefined this and that, seemingly it does not find my sword headers - none of them.

How can I rectify this?

The headers are installed in /usr/include/sword

There are these lines in the Makefile :

#sword stuff
CXXFLAGS += $(shell PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig pkg-config --cflags sword)
CFLAGS += $(shell PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig pkg-config --cflags sword)
LIBS += $(shell PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig pkg-config --libs sword)

I presume these must be changed, but am clueless how.
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03