[sword-devel] isalnum(3) for i18n

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 22:49:20 MST 2008

Currently, BPBible uses the name in places, as often the description is just
too long.
I think a short abbreviation would be a good idea (which is what the module
name often would be, so it could default to using the module name for
backwards compatibility)

The only problem then would be in generating a module name from the short
abbreviation, if you were creating modules in your frontend.

Also, currently the only restriction in the SWORD source code I can see on
the module name is that it can't contain ].
I don't think any error checking is likely to be done.

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)