[sword-devel] Withdrawn SWORD modules?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Apr 27 09:38:23 MST 2008

Affirmative! I was able to download PorAA.zip and it passes the integrity
test for a ZIP archive.

Your perception was therefore incorrect.  Nonetheless, this was a valid
question, and one which we should all be aware of.  In some circumstances,
this can work in our favour.....

I have a friend in Tennessee whose original ISP let him down badly when they
were taken over by another company. He lost his website, and it was during
the days when many folk new to the Internet were not as well versed in
making regular backups even for their own PC. A few weeks later, I found the
whole site could be resurrected from the Wayback Machine, and he was very
pleased indeed to learn of this resource.

David