[sword-devel] bible module from Word text?

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Fri Apr 25 05:49:06 MST 2008

Hi,
I once did that (which reminds me that I have to finish the GerNeu).
It's difficult and it all depends on the document. If the structure is very
well done, it's possible I think.

I used antiword to convert it into something usable (docbook-xml). But this
does not work anymore with antiword for that document, so not a good solution
I think.

It's a lot of work and a lot of manual work on the document.
If there's any other possibility use that one - Word is a bad choice.

Regards,
Joachim

> Hi.
>
> Does anyone has experience with creating a module from a work document?
> Is this possible at all?
>

> Regards,
> Manfred

<>< Re: deemed