[sword-devel] Bibledit - USFM2OSIS export getting redone

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Apr 24 00:34:06 MST 2008

Hi,

I thought I should give you all a heads up that Teus Benshop is planning
just now to expand/redo the existing USFM2OSIS export mechanism in
Bibledit.

See here: http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8075

I am thinking this might be of interest to some here on the mailing list
- particular as he is normally extremely fast in putting his plans into
practice. I have used in the past Bibledit to produce modules where
usfm2osis.pl had difficulties. It had a nice way of steamrollering
through USFM encoding problems and get on nevertheless, while
usfm2osis.pl would flake out - which was very helpful in its way.

Peter