[sword-devel] Interlinear text

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Apr 21 13:31:22 MST 2008

I think you are might be trying to re-invent the wheel here, DM.

Have a look at Ruby annotation. It is designed to do just this and  I
think it requires less effort and improves on cutting+ pasting by
allowing you to take only one language stream.

I also believe it is easier for parallelising two variable modules. See
my example at

http://www.crosswire.org/~refdoc/ruby.html

You need the firefox ruby extension and need to switch the basic style off.

Alternatively - and probably a bit more practically than distributing a
firefox extension, I guess the matter could be packed into a stylesheet
(which I gather the extension is at its heart)

I am not sure whether it is possible to stack 4 lines, but I presume so.

Peter