[sword-devel] Eloquent/InstallMgr Question

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:04:22 MST 2008

I've been trying to install a module into my Mac - I have tried using
the command-line installmgr as well as Eloquent.  Both of them claim
that they have installed the module (installmgr tells me it put it
into ~/.sword/InstallMgr/ftp.crosswire.org/... etc).  When I go to
check both that location as well as the location pointed to by
SWORD_PATH (which would be /sw/share/sword), I can find no indication
of any file installation.  Am I missing something?

--Greg